Living a LBD Life

/ Monday, March 3, 2014 /
Hello lovelies, 

My name is Sarah (@miss_sarahmich) and I am your quintessential twenty-something with a desire to live her dreams but with no idea how to make it happen. I am fortunate enough to have people in my life that encourage my self exploration and was inspired to start this blog. 

Before we get started on this journey, here's a little Q&A: 

What is a Little Black Dress Lifestyle?

The Little Black Dress Lifestyle is all about living a sophisticated and elegant life filled with style, success, and happiness. The LBD is the quintessential item in every woman's wardrobe that transcends every personal aesthetic. A little black dress can be worn by the men's wear enthusiast or the Southern belle and still be a spectacular representation on one's self. Essentially, it's a universal celebration of beauty. This is my way to share my heart and the insights I've gained while trying to be true to myself and establish my empire. 

How do we achieve a Little Black Dress Lifestyle?

By following our dreams and passions. An LBD gives us the extra boost of confidence we need to take on the world. However, looking the part is only half the battle so we must cultivate LBD confidence even when we're not dressed in our cocktail dresses and Friday night finest. Navigating what it means to be a modern woman is difficult, but by living our dreams and developing an attitude of leadership we can all have a Little Black Dress Lifestyle. 

“Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” 
-Nora Ephron

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Little Black Dress Lifestyle, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger